Friday, September 13, 2013

KGC 2013

I will be a speaker on the Korean Game Developer Conference this year. This is my third time and I am very much enjoying it.
This year I want to talk about building a next-gen Post-Processing Pipeline. Most people haven't change their PostFX pipeline algorithms since 6 or 7 years ( ... no re-writing it in compute doesn't count ... also replacing your Reinhard operator with an approx. Hable operator: check out Insomniac's website doesn't count either :-) ).

Please come by and say hi if you are around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds promising! Will you put your slides online afterwards?

ypp said...

Can we expect the slides to be posted here?

Wolfgang Engel said...

I published another blog entry instead of the slides. I hope you enjoy it.

Wolfgang Engel said...

I posted the slides now at

http://www.slideshare.net/WolfgangEngel/a-new-postprocessing-pipeline